Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Experimental Type - Stop Motion

This was my first project for Experimental Typography Class. This project is based around a Six Word Story, where one must use only 6 words to tell a story (more information can be found here: http://www.sixwordstories.net/about) and use household items to illustrate the story using type and visuals to create a stop motion video.

I took about 140 photographs with the help of a classmate, and made the stop motion movie using After Effects. And the light was soooo hot (I needed it very bright since mine was in a box... good one, self. Dx) that by the end of the shooting, all my plasticine was melted! I actually burnt myself when removing them at the end... T__T

BG Music - "Magical Sound Shower" from Outrun
Sound Effects - Soundbible.com

Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment