Friday, April 22, 2011

School's out!

Wahahaha... so happy school is finished for the year!!! Summer break now!!

More games, more blogging (have a ton of things to catch up with, a ton of hobbies, and Pullips too!), and of course more KONAPUN!! I spent a lot of money (and I mean a LOT T__T) but I've got a bunch on the way in the mail! I figure, these guys seem to be discontinued, so once I get as much as I can in my collection, I can stop (and lick my wounds... poor wallet...) So Pullips are kind of on hold for now since they continually make those and they aren't as hard to find. ^^;


I'll post pics and give more details on the Konapun I got when they arrive... so you'll have to wait to know what I got! Nyahaha... xD Sindy and I are gonna go nuts when they arrive. And Sindy will be super stoked too, cause I bought her some as well! It'll be her surprise Birthday and Xmas presents... bwahahah... I mean... Shhhh... Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment