Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oshare Majo Love and Berry Cards for sale! xD

Whoa it's been a long time since I posted. Eventually I'll be moving everything to my personal website, once I get everything figured out and up and running! =)

But I decided to make a quicky to help promote the sale of my Love and Berry cards. lol xD

If you don't know Love and Berry, it was an arcade game in Japan where you play a rhythm game and try to beat your opponent. BUT the kincher is that you can swipe cards to dress up your character "appropriately" in order to get the crowd moving and achieve a better score. Each card has either a hair/makeup style on it, a dress or outfit, or shoes - totalling hundreds of cards altogether so you can mix and match. Oh, did I mention that you get a card EVERY time you played the game?? (Mind blowing, I know... Dx)

Every card is shimmery and has varying degrees of shiny-ness, depending on the rarity. And who doesn't love shiny cards... even boys do! xD

Then they came out with a Nintendo DS game that comes with a card swiping peripheral (GBA slot ftw) plus 10 cards, so you can swipe those awesome item cards in your DS game! So of course being mind-blown as I was, I went and collected a crap load of cards after Hien bought me the DS game...... and now I have tons of duplicates. =___=;;

So... TA-DA! I am selling my duplicate Love and Berry cards on eBay. lol





Please search for "Love and Berry" on eBay to find my cards! And please read the auction carefully for the condition of the cards and which ones I have! xD

Thanks for looking! x3

5 comments:

  1. I want to buy!!! How much? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Derek, which cards are you looking for? I still have some for sale : )

      Delete
  3. need to buy cards you still selling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I would like to buy your cards, please drop me an email at linglinggxx@gmail.com as I could not be able to find your listing on e-bay. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete