Saturday, March 19, 2011

June release: Sengoku Basara Pullips

Woot, some new Pullips coming out (June 2011 release) with an interesting license... Sengoku Basara! (? o_O) Which is weird cause I thought this would be a title more geared towards guys, as it's a hack & slash game. It's quite fun, and I enjoyed it a bit more than the Dynasty Warrior titles, but it's just interesting cause they're all male characters but they're gonna be in the Pullip line now!




And isn't it just a little weird that the Dal is topless?? I know she's supposed to be a guy but... o_O;;

I like the Chousokabe Motochika (Taeyang) and Date Masamune (Pullip)... I think the Pullip is cute, she doesn't look like the character, just looks like she's a fan and decided to cosplay as Date with a giant helmet and stuff. x3





Whoops, Dal is actually wearing a nude coloured tube top. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment