Saturday, March 19, 2011

Upcoming releases: Nintendo 3DS and Trine 2

Trine 2 is coming out and it's giving Hien incentive to finish playing Trine with me... hehe. Trine 2 looks really pretty~ o_o; The background goes in much deeper and is very, very atmospheric. I thought the first one was pretty too and the game is fun and you have to come up with creative solutions to get across the stage. I guess Hien just got fed up playing with me cause I'm slow. xD




Also another upcoming release that's been in the news for a year now is the Nintendo 3DS... I guess I wasn't planning on getting it anytime soon so I wasn't particularly paying attention to them... but what I didn't know was that the game system comes with a bunch of AR (augmented reality) cards too! O_O The AR cards are special cards that when you place on your table, and use the 3DS camera to view the card, you will see 3D cube(s) pop up and you can play a variety of mini games that utilize the 3D aspect of the console! It may transform your tabletop into a mountain range, cut a hole into your table where you have to stand up in order to look down into, or pop up a little dragon! =O They make me wanna get the system, but I guess I'll just try to fight it and play with Hien's when he gets it. xD




I'm also hoping that they will come out with more colours if I wait a bit... like... mint green please? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment